Office hours notice
In principle, any patient can visit the private medical practice as long as they are willing to carry all costs incurred in the provision of medical services in line with the German Scale of Medical Fees (GOÄ). The patient’s information is used to draw up a treatment contract upon arrival at the clinic.
Our aim is to have a suitable amount of time to individually attend to each patient. This is only possible when we are able to plan treatment times and are aware of the reason for your visit in advance.
For this reason, we kindly ask you to contact us beforehand via telephone, in person, or by email.
Monday and Thursday
from 8.30 a.m. to 12.30 p.m.
and 2.00 p.m. to 4.30 p.m.
Please bring the following documents to your appointment (if available)
or send them via email in advance:
- Your health insurance card (alternatively we will enter your data manually into our system)
- Previous medical examination findings, operation reports, etc.
- X-ray images (no more than 3 months old)
- MRI or CT images (no more than 3 months old)
- If applicable, medication plan, diabetic, implant, or allergy pass, or pacemaker/cardiac passport, etc.